Free Entry Beginner Lesson
This entry beginner course is the ideal way to begin your Chinese learning. It includes two lessons in an intimate setting, designed and taught by our experts who decide to make it free. Students care if the quality is fair, and we are confident in what we provide, because we care.
The free lessons will begin on Thursday, 5th December 2019. We advise anyone who is interested to register NOW!
During these free lessons, you will be able to:
- master basic Pinyin and Four Tones;
- read 10 basic Chinese characters;
- count numbers in Chinese from 0-9999;
- greet people and make a self-introduction in Chinese;
- get a brief understanding about Chinese culture.
When you finish your free lessons, you will decide whether to leave or to continue with the rest 8 lessons. If you opt to stay, you will only pay for the 8 lessons (£240 in total) to finish a 10-lesson course.
- Level: Entry Beginner
- Max size: 10
- Min age: 18
- Price: £15/hour (2 hours per lesson)
- Duration: 10 weeks (include 3 free lessons)
|Ten Entry Beginner Evening Lesson||6.30pm -8.30pm||£30/lesson *7 lessons||05/12/19-20/02/2020 (2 weeks holiday)||10 weeks||45 Oxford Street, London W1D 2DZ||Enquire|